Computer Science Engineering (CSE)
Vision of the Institution
“To Become Excellent Knowledge Enterprise”
Mission of the Institution
“Creation of Centre of Excellence for Learning & Research in Engineering and Technology”
Vision of the Department
To Produce Professionally Excellent, Knowledgeable, Globally Competitive and Socially Responsible Computer Engineers and Entrepreneurs
Mission of the Department
1. To provide quality education to students of computer engineering.
2. To establish a Industry Institute Interaction, participation, collaboration to various job oriented skills for computer engineering.
3. To build human values, social values, entrepreneurship skills and professional ethics among the IT technocrats.
4. To focus on innovative and latest development of technologies by engaging in various research areas.
Widening scope for computer science professionals can be prophesied from the fact that after recession, IT sector has plethora of new jobs. An engineering degree in Computer Science will earn you handsome salary, overseas projects and immense career opportunities.
Booming IT sector in India has plenty of jobs for fresh computer science graduates. Candidates from top notch engineering colleges however get attractive job offers from MNCs companies. Besides the Computer Engineers have plenty of options to work in IT companies in departments such as design, development, assembly, manufacture and maintenance, etc. Working as programmer, web developer, and E- commerce specialist with telecommunications companies, automotive companies, aerospace companies, etc. can be a lucrative career option as well.
Computer engineers can get jobs even in non-IT companies like universities, banking, research, private and public industries, government departments, business organizations, commercial organizations and the manufacturing sector, etc.
Computer Science: USPs
- White collar jobs with attractive salary packages on placement
- Maximum exposure to practical knowledge
- Overall technical and personal development of students
Subjects to study in Computer Science
The programme covers all the sections of Computer Science Engineering which broadly includes all vital Software languages, Web Development, Computer Networking, Database Management, etc. Some core subjects are:
Data Structures using C
Database Management System
Computer Architecture & Organization
Employment: After completing the degree course, one is open to following job profiles in well known IT companies:
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Software Developer/ Engineer
- Software Quality Analyst
- Network Engineer/ Administrator
- Database Administrator
- System Administrator
- Project Manager
- Web Designer/ Developer
- Quality Assurance
- IT Consultant
Other than India, a significant number of our students are working in the UK, USA, Japan, Germany, Canada, Middle East, etc.
Suitable options for Higher education
- M. Tech in Computers / Information Technology
- M S (Outside India)
- MBA from any reputed Management school
- Safenet (Gemalto)
- Tech Mahindra